This year the Halloween Parade and Class Parties will be held on Oct 31st. Room Parents, please see the Handbook for more information on parties and collecting donations. You will need to work with your teachers to decide if their party will be in the morning or in the afternoon.
If you are new to organizing a class party, the best advice is to divide up the fun! 1 person organizes the food menu (see below), 1 person organizes a craft and 1 person organize the games. Build one SignUp Genius form to request specific donations that can be dropped off that morning with the teacher. Have fun with it!
Here are a few friendly reminders for the HALLOWEEN FUN!
- If your child is dressing up, they should come to school in their costume that is appropriate for school.
- They will be changing out of their costumes after our morning parade & party. Please be sure they are dressed underneath their costume or they bring a change of clothes in their backpack.
- Classes will meet parents OUTSIDE for the parade at 9:15 a.m. You must sign in at the office if you plan on coming inside for a class party (this includes party volunteers and room parents)
- If you have party donations for the teacher please drop them at the door when you drop off your child.
- JeffCo now requires all parties to be more than 50% healthy food choices. (Some food suggestions for morning parties would be: a ceral bar, a bagel bar, hard boiled eggs, breakfast burritos, fruit plates, etc) Please also check with your teacher if there are any kids with food allergies that you need to be aware of while planning.
While you are here be sure to sign up to donate candy or decorate your trunk for our FREE Halloween Trunk or Treat event on Oct 30th!