The Blue Heron Virtual Talent Show is “On”line & viewable only to the Blue Heron Community
IMPORTANT DATES & ACTIONS
- Complete online registration form/permission slip by April 9th https://forms.gle/ENvxyRqckk7RwZsD8
- Submit your performance video to email@example.com, by April 30th at 8 pm
- Online Show with all performers will be emailed out Monday, May 3rd
- Each Blue Heron student submitting a video will receive a Blue Heron’s Got Talent t-shirt!
The Final Show of all combined acts will be published in an unlisted video and emailed out to the Blue Heron Community on Monday, May 3rd It will also appear on our private Facebook group.
After completing the entry form/permission slip we will email you instructions on how to upload your video.
Rules (please read) Preferred time is 2-3 minutes
- One act per student unless the student is approved for an additional group act
- Group acts may only be family members and class cohorts due to social distancing safety guidelines (no exceptions)
- Lead vocals should not be audible in accompaniment music for singing acts
- No Lip syncing routines, please
- All jokes & music lyrics are subject to review by Talent Show Committee
- Parents, please watch the act at least once before submitting the video to check for appropriateness, quality, and length. Watch more if you can!
- Avoid vertical video when recording. If recording from your phone, please turn it horizontal.
- Students should put together a quality & well-prepared act so they can do their very best! The Blue Heron’s Got Talent Committee, consisting of teachers, administrators & parents will screen videos/acts for appropriateness, quality & safety.
Acts we are looking for:
- Singers (not lip-syncing)
- Musicians (not air guitar)
- Human Tricks
- Other Creative Talent
We hope to have a fun, virtual event where kids can shine & connect with classmates & the Blue Heron community!
Email Nicole Spagnuolo at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.