The Blue Heron Virtual Talent Show is “On”line & viewable only to the Blue Heron Community
IMPORTANT DATES & ACTIONS
- Complete online entry form/permission slip by May 11th https://forms.gle/WikCVLxFfHyqDyiWA
- Submit performance video to firstname.lastname@example.org, by May 17th at 8 pm
- Online Show with all performers will be emailed out Monday, May 18th at 6:00 pm
- Each Blue Heron student participating will receive a gift certificate for a frozen treat from Nellas.
The Final Show of all combined acts will be published in an unlisted on YouTube and emailed out to the Blue Heron Community on Monday, May 18th at 6 pm.
After completing the entry form/permission slip, email your performance video to email@example.com. If the video is too large, contact us and we can share where you can upload it.
Rules (please read) Preferred time is 2-3 minutes
- One act per student unless the student is approved for an additional group act
- Group acts may only be family members due to social distancing safety guidelines (no exceptions)
- Lead vocals should not be audible in accompaniment music for singing acts
- No Lip syncing routines, please
- All jokes & music lyrics are subject to review by Talent Show Committee
- Parents, please watch the act at least once before submitting the video to check for appropriateness, quality, and length. Watch more if you can!
- Students should put together a quality & well-prepared act so they can do their very best! The Blue Heron’s Got Talent Committee, consisting of teachers, administrators & parents will screen videos/acts for appropriateness, quality & safety.
Acts we are looking for:
- Singers (not lip-syncing)
- Musicians (not air guitar)
- Human Tricks
- Other Creative Talent
We hope to have a fun, virtual event where kids can shine & connect with classmates & the Blue Heron community!
Email Nicole Spagnuolo at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.